20 UNSPOKEN RULES FOR MEN
1. Always keep your word, if you make a promise, keep it.
2. Respect women, treat them with dignity and respect.
3. Take care of your appearance, dress appropriately and maintain good hygiene.
4. Be honest, don’t lie or deceive others.
5. Show respect for elders, listen to their advice and guidance.
6. Be loyal, stand by your friends and family.
7. Be responsible, take ownership of your actions and their consequences.
8. Be self-sufficient, learn to take care of yourself.
9. Learn to forgive, holding grudges only hurts you in the long run.
10. Be humble, don’t brag or boast about your accomplishments.
11. Be patient, good things come to those who wait.
12. Don’t be a bully, treat others with kindness and compassion.
13. Be a good listener – pay attention to what others are saying.
14. Be a good communicator, express yourself clearly and effectively.
15. Be confident, believe in yourself and your abilities.
16. Act with integrity, do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
17. Be disciplined, have self-control and focus on your goals.
18. Show gratitude, appreciate the people and things in your life.
19. Be open-minded, consider different perspectives and ideas.
20. Be a lifelong learner, never stop growing and improving yourself.