Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner that enables publishers to increase revenue by using artificial intelligence for testing ads location, style and optimization in order improve user experience across desktop, mobile and tablet.
EZOIC BASIC REQUIREMENTS
1. 10,000 Monthly Visitors
2. Must not be banned by Google AdSense
3. Must be following the same policies laid down by AdSense (no inappropriate content etc.)
4. Unique and Original content
5. Organic traffic is preferred (but not compulsory)
Ezoic Monetization Program is formally designed for websites with more than 10,000 monthly pageviews. Ezoic has now removed 10,000 monthly requirements and give the opportunity to websites with less than 10,000 monthly pageviews to sign up.
SIGN UP HERE
INTEGRATING YOUR SITE WITH EZOIC
There are three (3) methods of ezoic integration,
1. Integration by Cloudflare
2. Integration by Namecheap
3. Integration by Ezoic plugin.
Ezoic’s plugin is best used with Cloudflare or Nameservers integration. But the plugin can be used on its own as Ezoic integration but not recommended for a long term integration.
If you are reading this post, it means you have successfully create Ezoic account, integrate your website and approved.
ABOUT AD INSERTER PLUGIN
Ad insert plugin is an Ad Management Plugin with a lot advanced advertising features for inserting ad codes for optimal ads positions.
This plugin can be used for Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Ezoic ads, contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net, Info links, and rotating banners.
For more information about Ad Inserter Plugin, Questions and Answers, read more.
Ad Inserter Plugin Version and Details
1. Version: 2.7.24
2. Last updated: 6 days ago, as at the post publication.
3. Active users and installations: 300,000+
4. WordPress Version: 4.9 or higher
5. Tested up to: 6.1.1
6. PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
7. Languages: English and other languages
EZOIC AD PLACEHOLDERS
There are two (3) ways of creating Ezoic Ad Placeholders. The below Ezoic Ad placeholders enable you to choose the potential locations and sizes of the ads on your website(s) by placing ad codes on your website(s) or without placing any code.
1. Ezoic WordPress Plugin
2. Ads Inserter Plugin
3. Ezoic Chrome Extension
EZOIC WORDPRESS PLUGIN
Ezoic’s WordPress plugin is easy to setup and place placeholder ads.
The features of Ezoic WordPress Ads are as follows –
1. Automatic Ezoic ad placeholder insertion.
2. Adjustment of Ezoic ad placeholder.
3. Website performance optimizations included in Ezoic Leap.
4. Ezoic caching and CDN settings.
5. Detection of conflicting plugins or WordPress theme settings.
6. Platform integration, if a site is not Cloudflare and Nameserver integrated.
7. Create, manage, and validate your ads.txt.
For more information about Ezoic Plugin, Questions and Answers, read more.
ADS INSERTER PLUGIN
Ad Inserter Plugin is the only plugin that is recommended Ezoic Ad Placement. It has a lot advanced advertising features for inserting ad codes for optimal ads positions.
EZOIC CHROME EXTENSION
The Ezoic Chrome extension allows publisher to place ads ó their website(s) by choosing a preferable ad locations and sizes without placing any ezoic codes on their website(s).
BASIC AD PLACEHOLDERS
The nine (9) Ezoic ad positions –
1. Top of Page
2. Under Page Title
3. Under First Paragraph
4. Under Second Paragraph
5. Mid Content (1 – 50)
7. Sidebar Middle
8. Sidebar Bottom
9. Bottom of Page
Ezoic recommends that you create at least one of each ad position.
HOW TO DISPLAY EZOIC ADS ON YOUR WEBSITE BY USING AD INSERTER PLUGIN?
Today, let me walk through on how to ad inserter plugin to add ezoic ads on your website.
1. Start by going to your wordpress plugins to install and activate ad inserter plugin into website(s).
2. Goto the ad inserter settings to customize your ads location.
3. Goto Ezoic menu, click on Ezoic ads to create new placeholder.
4. Start with Top of Page, save and copy. Then, go back to ad inserter plugin, paste the Top of Page code in block 1 as shown below.
Note – Posts is automatically checked, click on Insertion to select before post and Alignment to select Center, then save.
5. Next, go back to Ezoic to create Under Page Title, save and copy. Then, go back to ad inserter plugin, paste the Under Page Title code in block 2 as shown below.
Note – Posts is automatically checked, click on Insertion to select before content and Alignment to select Center, then save.
6. Next, go back to Ezoic to create Under First Paragraph Title, save and copy. Then, go back to ad inserter plugin, paste the First Paragraph Title code in block 3 as shown below.
Note – Posts is automatically checked, click on Insertion to select After paragraph 2 and Alignment to select Center, then save.
7. Follow the same process to create the following Ezoic ad placeholders as follows:
- Block 4, Under Second Paragraph, Insertion – After paragraph 5, Alignment – Centre
- Block 5, In – Content 1 (Mid Content), Insertion – After paragraph 8, Alignment – Centre
- Block 6, In – Content 2 (long_content), Insertion – After paragraph 11, Alignment – Centre
- Block 7, In – Content 3 (longer_content), Insertion – After paragraph 14, Alignment – Centre
- Block 8, In – Content 4 (longest_content), Insertion – After paragraph 17, Alignment – Centre
- Block 9, In – Content 5, Insertion – After paragraph 20, Alignment – Centre
- Block 10, In – Content 6, Insertion – After paragraph 23, Alignment – Centre
- Block 11, In – Content 7, Insertion – After paragraph 26, Alignment – Centre
- Block 12, In – Content 8, Insertion – After paragraph 29, Alignment – Centre
- Block 13, In – Content 9, Insertion – After paragraph 32, Alignment – Centre
- Block 14, In – Content 10, Insertion – After paragraph 35, Alignment – Centre
- Block 15, In – Content 6, Insertion – After paragraph 38, Alignment – Centre
- Block 16, Bottom of Page, Insertion – After content, Alignment – Centre
After creating Ezoic ad placeholders and you have added them to ad insert inserter, go to the the Google chrome extension to activate and update placeholders to implement all the placeholders created.
If your WordPress theme is using sidebar, create sidebar floating.
Note the Sidebar Floating Warning
This placeholder sticks to the side of your web page. Ensure there is no sidebar content or placeholders underneath this placeholder. If there is, the ad may cover content and cause a violation. You can turn off the sticky functionality in Ad Tester Settings.
For questions and answers, please leave a comment.