NATIONAL POPULATION CENSUS (NPC) FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. My status is approved, but I don’t know what else to do.
Since your status is already approved, you are not expected to do anything. Just relax, and wait patiently till the day of the training, for accreditation.
2. My status is still pending, what am I to do?
A pending status may be due to so many factors. However, you can try login into your NPC account and make sure all your data/information are updated.
3. How do I login into my account?
Just click on either of the two (2) links below
Then put in your NPC code, on request, on the NPC website.
4. I already misplaced my NPC code
You can as well login with your NIN, then after you can copy your NPC code on the website. Make sure to keep it save, because you will need it throughout the training.
5. I don’t have my NIN either.
Dial *346# from any mobile network provider, a pop-up menu will display, then select 1.
6. How do I update my profile?
Click the link below to watch the video, it will guide you on how to go about it.
7. I have updated my profile, still my status is still pending
Give the system sometime and check back later.
8. Training is tomorrow and my application status is still Pending.
Don’t be too bothered about this, press your clothes and iron your shoes, and make sure you are available for the training.
9. What is the fate of us with pending status?
Be hopeful and positive, since you have an NPC code, you have an edge.
10. I heard of this registration not quite long, how do I register?
The interface for new Applicant is shot down, so no more new registration. However, you can still make yourself available as a gate-crasher, during the training.
11. How do I know where I am posted to?
The SMS and the mail, will indicate where you are posted to.
12. But I haven’t received any SMS nor email.
“`This isn’t a quick thing, but will be sent across, two (2) days or a day to the training day.“`
13. When is the Enumerators and Supervisors Training coming up?
The only date we are working with, for now are as follows:
i. 11th to 17th of April, 2023 (1st phase of the training).
ii. 18th to 24th of April, 2023 (Break)
iii. 25th to 30 of April, 2023 (2nd phase of the training)
iv. 2nd of May, 2023 (Census Night).
v. 3rd to 6th of May, 2023 (Field Work).“`
14. What is Census Night?
The Census Night is the night immediately before the field work.
15. What is Field Work?
The field work is enumeration proper, i.e when the main Census exercise will be carried out/conducted. This is when we will start moving from one house to another, within an Enumeration Area (EA).
16. I tried to click on the NPC website’s link, but it’s not opening.
Make sure your browser is updated, and tried the two (2) links, simultaneously.
17. I forgot what I applied for, what do I do?
No need to check what you applied for, since you have not received any training before now, it means the system algorithm had selected you as either Supervisor or Enumerator, and this is the last level of training.